Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The First Factor

It is 12:30 AM on Tuesday April 22. I'm up late and at the computer creating a blog. I've wanted to create this blog for quite a while so a lot of my family and friends could check in on me even when we were out of touch. That's what this blog is going to be.
To answer the question "what are you going to write about?" I will have to list several things.

1. My realtionship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ: As I continue to grow gain in knowledge of how the Christian life should be lived according to God's Word, The Bible.
2. My family: This includes my wife, my sons, my family in Pennsylvania and my pets and my job (when I get one again).
3. My Church: As a deacon and the director of Children's Church ministry I always seem to be involved in one thing or a dozen at my church; especially the growing relationships with other members.
4. My Effort to become a working ventriloquist. Although this is last it is probably the most exciting thing going on in my life right now. I am a ventriloquist but right now not a very good one. I'm not known by many people outside of my family and my church. There will be a lot of entries that will be about , with God's help, my endevour to change both of those facts.

So briefly that's what you are going to be reading about in this blog but I will not limit myself to those 4 areas. I will try to make the entries as often and as interesting as possible. However like I said at the start of this entry this blog is for those I don't stay in contact with on a daily basis. Let the entries begin.

God Bless

No comments: