Friday, May 16, 2008

Please Pray For James


I know that I've mentioned in previous posts that our son, James, was going to the Middle East for close to a year of service. Paula recieved a phone call from him today. He's now gone from Kuwait to Baghdad. He says he's really happy to finally put his training into action.

Now that he's geographically at the center of the Iraqi war he needs your prayers more than ever. Please pray that God will make His presence known to him and will protect James from harm while he performs his duty.

Iraq is 8 hours ahead of us here in Kentucky so every night before I go to sleep I pray for James knowing that he's already started a new day. Paula and I really appreciate anyone who joins us in praying for our son. Our only hope is that the time he is there will go quickly and he will return safely home to us.

No comments: