Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Study Of Revelation

Having finished reading the last book in Tim LaHaye's "Left Behind" Series a little over 18 months ago I have not seen or heard many new mentions about the "last days" as prophesied in the Bible. I have found very few preachers who even approach the subject of the "end times." I have never heard it preached in my church or any Southern Baptist church for that matter. The most information I've heard has been from Hank Henegraaff, who is the host of the Bible Answerman radio broadcast.

Well today on one of my favorite online websites I discovered a series of sermons about Revelation chapter 6. The website is called "Grace To You" and the preacher is John MacArthur. The series started on the website on July 21 and continues through today. I have only listened to the first in the series. However I am captured once again by Biblical prophesy. MacArthur uses various prophetic scriptures to define and coordinate the events in Revelation 6. You too can listen to the sermon series through this link:
Grace to You (John MacArthur) - Broadcast Archives.

I hope you find it as interesting as I do.

No comments: