Sunday, August 31, 2008

New Blog Record This Month

Yesterday's blog post was a bitter sweet milestone for me. Yes, as a die-hard Yankees fan I had to admit the the Bronx Bombers were going to miss the playoffs this year for the first time in 13 years. That's the "bitter" portion now for the "sweet."

The post itself was the 21st published in the month of August. That's a record number for me beating June's total posts by 1 entry. I begin each month with the intention of publishing a post every day. A lot of the time things happen or I make an observation and I can spin it into enough words to make it a viable post worthy of the time it takes you to read it. But other times life is just an "every day" kind of thing and there's not really anything noteworthy or remarkable to offer.

Once again I want to offer my appreciation to those of you who tell me rather often that you read and enjoy my blog. As September begins I look forward to dealing with getting older (my birthday is on the 9th), stepping up my search for a job, practicing, writing, and marketing my ventriloquism a whole lot more, and get better at practicing the guitar.

Of course perhaps the most important thing of all I plan on doing is growing in my spiritual relationship with Jesus Christ through the study of his word and the work of the Holy Spirit in my life.

All those things as a package should provide plenty of material for blog posts over the next month. I hope you continue to check in every once in a while. See you in September.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ron,

Congratulations on your record month. That's a great accomplishment.

Keep working on your ventriloquism, we need more vents out there.

Good luck to you.

Steve Hurst
Webmaster
www.ventriloquistcentral.com