Saturday, November 22, 2008

It’s Been A Quiet Month

As I looked at the number of posts so far this month and then looked at the calendar I realized that this month is probably going to have the fewest number of posts than any month since April.

There are two main reasons for this: lack of computer time and lack of material. Training and wrangling our new puppy takes up the majority of my day. I get up between 6:30 and 7 AM every morning. The rest of the day is spent divided between letting him in and out of the backyard to make sure he has no “accidents”, keeping him from chewing or eating things he’s not supposed to, and training him to get along with our other two dogs.

I do put him in his crate for an hour or two at a time a couple of times a day to give me a break. But that time is spent doing things around the house or doing other things besides sitting at the computer and writing blog posts.

In the past most of my posts have been written later at night during the time I used to spend on the computer just after putting the dogs in their crates and before going to bed. I don’t get that time any more. After dealing with the puppy all day by that time of the night, about 10PM, I am tired and ready to go to bed.

The other reason for the lack of posts this month is the interesting material. I don’t really have much to write about these days. It’s a uneventful time. I do have some things going on this next week with Thanksgiving and some other events coming up. I anticipate having some interesting things happening. I’ll do my best to find the time write about them.

I only read two other blogs but they are very different when it comes to posting. One of them has at least one post (sometimes two) every day. The other only has a new post every week or so. I find myself a lot more loyal and interested in reading the one with the daily post. I appreciate you taking the time to come and read my posts. I will do my best to get back to giving you something to read on a regular basis. Keep reading.

No comments: