Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Job Interview

I took a step in the right direction yesterday. At 9AM I went for a job interview for a customer service job for the ShopNBC cable channel.

The interview was a unique experience because it was done in a conference room with 9 other applicants. The interview process and questions wasn’t anything different than l've experienced in the past. What was different was that all 10 of us took turns answering each question. That was good for me because I was 7th to answer and it gave me time to get my thoughts together in order to answer the best way I could.

The job is a part time position (25 hours a week) and is going to be 2nd shift; which includes most weekends. The hours aren’t exactly the ones I’d choose for myself but it is in a call center and pays close to the wage I need to make.

I won’t know until next week whether I will be offered 1 of the 7 open positions. I’m not going to worry about it. I know that God will work things out for in a way that’s best for me. I’d appreciate it if you’d pray for me. Please pray that God’s will be done in this situation. Thanks

No comments: