Thursday, May 14, 2009

RH FACTOR "CATCH UP" NEWS

Good Evening I'm "RH Factor" and here's the news you need to catch up on...

PAULA GETS A SURGERY DATE & A Wii
My wife Paula has been given a date for her weight loss surgery. The procedure will be done on Monday June 15. She will be going to Centennial Hospital in Nashville. She would appreciate all your prayers for help and guides as she prepares for and then goes through this life changing experience.

In an effort to help her get into the exercise habit and lose a few pounds like the doctor wants her to before surgery I got her a Nintendo Wii and Wii Fit program. It was my idea because the best way for her to be able to exercise is to have the ability to do it at home. She loves video games and this might be the key to helping her get active again.

IS THE 3RD TIME "THE CHARM" FOR ME?
As mentioned in the last post a 3rd submission for approval of my WLS surgery has been filed. I haven't heard anything back about it yet but I'm hoping that this time I'll be approved as well.

HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT HITLER?
It's been almost 2 months since I wrote a post about the death of Spike, James' pet lizard. Well in the days since then (very much against my will) James has brought yet another reptile into his room. It's some kind of exotic Egyptian species of lizard that's already grown and is named "Hitler." This guy eats mostly vegetables and doesn't drink water at all. In fact there's not a drop ever put in his cage. I haven't even really taken the time to look at it. I really don't want anything to do with "Hitler." If I ever attempted to pet him or pick him up and he snapped at me I'm afraid I'd tie his tail into little "Knotzies".

Mother's Day & Michael's Day
This past Sunday, May 10, was Mother's Day and, my son, Michael's 28th birthday. The family got together here at our house in the early afternoon for some grilled burgers and some apple cobbler for dessert. James' fiance, Brandi, was here and we celebrated her birthday too.
It was a fun couple of hours but I had to leave and go to work. That was a tough thing for me to do. I really LOVE it when we all get together like that. It brings me great JOY!

Sister-In-Law Now Lives Within Walking Distance.
As of this past Saturday, May 9, my one and only sister in law, Theresa, now lives in the same town we do. She moved for the 3rd time in the past 2 years and is now about a mile away, maybe less. It will give us more opportunities to spend time with her and help her when she needs it.


Seven Days Straight and A New Work Place
Finally the only thing that's really going on with me personally is that I just finished up working 7 days straight at ShopNBC. Wednesday night, the 13th, was my last of 7 straight days. I have 2 days off now and will get back to a pattern of a 5 day work week over the next 3 weeks.
In addition to that the company officially opened their new call center on Wednesday as well. It is a longer walk to get to than the old one (oh joy!) and includes walking up a flight of stairs. However the good news is that I will now be able to sit at the same desk every time I work. Yes sir, I now know for sure that I will be going into work and sitting at desk 51. That makes me very happy.


That's the "Catch Up" News for now. I will try to start posting again on a somewhat regular basis. Look for some interesting posts in the next couple of weeks. I'm RH Factor. Good night and may all your posts be short ones.

No comments: