Sunday, August 23, 2009

A New Post Surgery Low

Good News! After a week of being at odds with my scale this morning it finally told me something I was happy to hear. Yes I said “it told me”. My scale is one with an electronically tells you your weight. It told me a number lower than any other I’ve heard in the past 8 weeks. This is very encouraging to me given the fact that these last 7 days have been my slowest week for weight loss since surgery.

A majority of that time I have been frustrated with my lack progress. But now that I have reached a new low number and a new high in pounds lost I am encouraged. God is faithful and has helped me be disciplined in sticking to what I need to do to be successful.

Now I’m looking forward to stepping on the scale again with faith that I’m back on track and will keep hearing numbers I like.

No comments: