Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Proud Of Paula

I'm writing this post as a standing ovation for my wife, Paula. She's reached her own personal weight loss milestone. She is now past the halfway point to her goal weight. It's been less than 6 months since her surgery and she's more than halfway.

What's more impressive is that she has gotten to this point at the time of the year when the demands of her job are at their peak. Her free time to take care of herself is very limited yet she still finds a way. She has worked hard to keep on the right path. Now her efforts have paid off with results. She's turned the corner and is heading home.

But not only does she deserve kudos for her effort to lose weight she's had a indescribable effect on mine as well. I couldn't even begin to start telling you how much she has helped me; especially right after my surgery and when I first began exercising. She's given me all the love, patience and help I've needed to succeed as much as I have. She's the "little" woman behind this "much smaller" man.

So once again a big "way to go" to my wonderful wife Paula. I look forward to reaching my halfway point shortly. Then it's the two of us heading to the finish line together. That's when the real celebration will start.

No comments: