Sunday, December 13, 2009

Need More Time For Review

This month is half over and I haven't posted anything remembering the decade or the year. As I have been reviewing my notes, journals, yearbooks, and memories I realize that I have greatly underestimated or forgotten the degree of effort it takes to recall and organize the many things that have happened over the past 10 years. When I wrote my review of the 90's it took me until June of 2000 to finish it.
So I've come to the conclusion that reviewing the decade of the 2000's, if I want to do at thorough job, is going to take at least the rest of the month if not more.
So I am going to ask you, my faithful blog reader, to allow me more time. I want to present my decade review in a organized entertaining way. I will shoot to post it sometime in January.

I have also decided that I'm not going to review the events of 2009 that I've already posted about. What I'll do is try and make my 2009 in review posts between now and the end of the year about things I haven't shared on RH Factors.

So there's the plan. Now that I've committed to it let's see if I can follow through.

No comments: