Saturday, March 20, 2010

Back To Blogging...For A While Anyway

Hello RH Factor Friends. As you may have noticed this is not a " Weekly Review" post. That's because things in my life have changed again. Due to a cut back in hours at my job I find myself with more time during the day. I am only working 4 hours a day for the next 5 weeks. So I have some time to post again, at least for a little while.

Believe me, I have missed writing to you more than once a week. There are so many thing I've been tempted to post but kept to my commitment of one review a week. So for now expect to see more frequent posts. After my work hours go back to full time again I may go back to posting once a week but that will be decided at the end of April.

Check back again soon. There will probably be several posts this week. I've got the time so you'll get the posts.

No comments: