Sunday, May 27, 2012

Another Construction Update

Five months ago in December 13, 2011 post I wrote about and published pictures of the 3 construction projects that were going on in Smith's Grove where I live. 


My January 16, 2012 post showed the completed renovation of the Smith's Grove Mc'Donalds' restaurant. Now here are shots of the other two projects that are now finished as well.


The New Smith's Grove Library




The new facilities for Thomas Veterinary Services.
This is where I take my pets.  




As I mentioned in the December 13 post, a trio of construction project going on simultaneously in a town that's about 1 square mile in area and has a population just over 700 is significant. 

But that's not the end of it. Just recently the Smith's Grove Baptist Church (one of a at least 1/2 dozen churches in Smith's Grove) has broken ground on an expansion of their church building. 

Here is a picture of the initial stages of their project. The demolition process to make way for the new construction. 



I'll keep you up to date on the progress of their new church building; or at least post a picture when it's done 

Looks like things keep on changing in my favorite small town but the relaxing slow pace stays the same. That's why it's my favorite little town. 





No comments: