Wednesday, July 10, 2013

But Before The Break


Although it's not unusual, I am taking a break from posting for a while because of several things in my life that are keeping me very busy.

But before I do there are a couple of things I've got to share with you. 


First, I've got to show you my most favorite picture of my granddaughter, Aria Nicole, so far. Now there have been hundreds of pictures taken of our "pretty baby" since the day she was born. But in the opinions of her "Nana" & "Papa" this is the cutest and best one so far. 


We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture.





Also, I heard about this online video from Jay Leno as part of one of his monologue jokes on The Tonight Show the other night. 


I've seen pictures of a lot of different and interesting things built from Legos but this young lady's imagination and construction skills is the most practical Lego project ever. It's so incredible I have to share it with you.


Here's the Link:

Getting a "Leg Up" with Legos

So that's all from me for a while. I will come back some time later in the month or early August with posts about some of the people, places and things who have been RHFactors in my life so far this summer. See you then. 


No comments: