Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014:The Year Of Blogging Daily


Happy New Year everybody.

At the beginning of every calendar year I make a list of the goals I want to reach before December rolls around again. Some years I achieve most of them and other years only a few.

This year I've decided to set the bar high in my annual posting goal. I'm going to post every day this year. Not too sure just what I'll be writing about. Some days the post may be short and others they will be longer. 

I will most likely rely on the events of the day as subject matter but will try my best to be varied and interesting. 

While the publish date at the top of this page is January 2nd, I am writing it on the evening of New Year's day. So I'm off to a good start. 

On this first day of 2014 Paula and I spent the afternoon with our friends, Mark & Patty, at their house. 

We had a very delicious lunch that included meatballs, corned beef and cabbage, veggies, fruit, cheese and a delicious coconut pie for desert. 

We also played a couple of board games including: Racko and Headbanz. 

It was a fun way to start off a new year. Tomorrow it's back to the business of life and taking the initial steps toward reaching those goals I've set for 2014. 

This post of the year is the first of 365 steps toward one of those steps.

No comments: