Friday, February 28, 2014

Laserbot

While I've had a lot of activity in my Lego world lately I have not been building models at the rate I had been. I've got an entire storage bin full of kits waiting to be opened and built. 

Other projects and responsibilities have taken priority over my free time. Writing a post every day takes up the time I normally would spend building. 

Having said that, today I am proud to present my latest Lego project: The Laserbot from Rescue Robot kit #5760. It is the first model from a retired kit (I got it off of Ebay last year). 







What's unique about this robot and this kit is that it has a light block. It's a special 2X3 Lego block that has a batter powered light inside it. 

I've posted a video on Facebook that demonstrates the action of the Laserbot. If you are a FB friend you can go there to see it. 

So I'm ending my 2nd month of my "blog every day for a year" challenge with yet another "go to" subject: Lego. 

Recently I've had the opportunity to use my enjoyment of Lego to reach out to others. I'll be posting about that experience one day during the first week of March. Come back and read about it then.  






No comments: