Friday, February 14, 2014

Love In Legos

It's Valentine's Day. I want to show you the way I'm telling my Valentine and the Love of my life how I feel about her on this special day. This is what my wife saw on our TV stand last February 14th. 




Now with Valentine's Day coming around again, I wanted to express the same sentiment in the same medium but in a different way. It's not all that different but here's what she found this year. 



Of course, this is not the only tokens of affection she will be receiving today. But I want the others to be surprises. 

From the very beginning of our love I've known that we make a cute couple. 



Happy Valentine's Day, My Darling Paula Kaye. You are the everything to me. From the moment I met you, my life has gotten better than I ever thought it would be. Thank you for loving me like no one else has, does, or ever will. You have my heart always and forever. 

Of course, I cannot write a post about Valentine's Day and the one who has my heart without mentioning my little Valentine, Aria Nicole. 

This beautiful little girl steals my heart with every look, every laugh and every smile. Each time I see her I can't help but gaze in amazement at how much I love her. As you can tell from this picture taken on her first birthday last April, I think the feeling is mutual. 



So lots of Love to both of my Valentines today. Each of you make me so happy just being a part of my life. I am a man blessed beyond anything he deserves; not just today, but every day of the year. 

No comments: