Saturday, March 8, 2014

Guardian Of The Factors


Attention all RH Factors readers: 

Greetings, I am Rescue Robot; built from Lego Creator Kit 5764. 

"Ron: The Blog Master" has gone to a Lego expo in Indianapolis, today. 

So while he is making his way north on I-65 and exploring the exhibit hall on the Indiana State Fairgrounds, I have been appointed "Guardian of The RH Factors blog."

My prime duty is to continue the "year of blogging daily." Having done that with this post I will proceed to accomplish my secondary goal. 

That is introduce readers to the idea of special guests being part of this blog. Look for other characters to fill in for "The Blog Master" in the future. 

Thank you for your attention. Now I must return to my appointed duties. For first and foremost I am...


The Guardian of The RH Factors






No comments: