Monday, March 17, 2014

TWIL #3

This 3rd edition of "This Week In Lego" features some of my favorite pictures from the Brick World Expo and my latest Creator Kit model. Hope you enjoy seeing them.


The AT-AT Walker. My all time favorite
 Star Wars thing as a Lego Model
An Exhibit that recreated the city of
Bricksburg in The Lego Movie
The Mico Managers on left side of this shot 
were among the many cool things in The Lego Movie

These final 3 pictures are from my favorite exhibit of the expo. It was a very long Rube Goldberg like contraption made totally of Lego pieces. It was motorized and moved miniature soccer balls (about the size of an M&M Candy) around the 4 tables. 




Finally here's a couple shots of the Emerald Express Train Creator kit. 


The next Lego kit I am going to build is a model of Big Ben in London, England. Look for that in the next edition of TWIL.

No comments: