Sunday, October 11, 2015

Large Lego Catch Up

Thanks for coming back to the the RH Factors blog. It's been too long since my last post. (if I had a $1 for every time I've written that) 


Since it's been such a slow year for blogging I was looking for something worthy of the first post of the last quarter of 2015. Last week, the answer was literally delivered to my doorstep. I received the latest set in the Lego Ideas brand. 

I am really excited about putting this set together in the near future. 

After I posted this picture on my Facebook page I realized that I haven't shared many Lego pics on social media at all this year. 

Since I've assembled more than 2 dozen kits so far this year I'm not going to put the pictures up on this post. 

I have put them in an photo album on my Facebook page. You can see them there. 
The "Back To The Future" set, dragon, and parrot models are my favorites so far. 

Not pictured is a Technics helicopter that I've been working on for about 6 months because it's very detailed. The kit has over 1000 pieces and three instruction books; each with over 100 steps. Some of the assembly components have lots of little parts so I only work on it a little bit at a time. Thus the reason it's taking me so long to complete it. I will post pics of the chopper when it's done. 

But for now, go to my Facebook page and look at my 2015 Lego album. I'm sure you'll enjoy some of the models. 2015 Lego Album




No comments: