Friday, March 25, 2016

100 Word Movie Review: London Has Fallen

Blogger's Note: This is the first of what I hope to be an on-going series of 100 word movie reviews. My goal for this series is to give you my opinion and recommendation about movies I see in as few words as possible. I would enjoy hearing any comments you may have about this or any future "100 Word Movie Reviews"

London Has Fallen
This is the sequel to “Olympus Has Fallen.” A vengeful arms dealer orchestrates a terrorist attack on London and gathered world leaders. The US President races through the city running for his life with the aid of Secret Service Agent, Mike Banning.


This film is full of action, but goes way over the top. 
Banning is excessively violent;  and seemingly indestructible in an unrealistic way. In order to enjoy it, at one point, I had to imagine that I was watching a video game. If you enjoyed the first one, you’ll like this sequel. But I’d wait for the video.  

A Special Announcement: 
For the first time in nearly two years, I am proud to announce the return of my Disney centered blog: "Goofy Guy Off World Disney Blog." 

The initial return post is the first in a series that shares with you the story of my recent "Bucket List" trip to Walt Disney World with my granddaughter. Check it out and let me know if you enjoy it. Just click on this link: Goofy Guy Off World Disney Blog

No comments: